A leading manufacturing and production organisation, based in Manchester city centre, are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Business Partner to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner position will include:
- Engage with other teams and stakeholders across the business to ensure any financial impacts, risks and opportunities are understood and reflected in the budget and forecast process.
- Deliver periodic, quarterly and annual forecasts.
- Present accurate and meaningful insights into the data that highlights performance and helps to aid strategic decision making.
- Produce clear financial planning commentaries and communication packs to coordinate across the division.
- Producing insightful financial forecasts with clear story telling.
- Influencing the business with clear financial analysis and presentations to support decision making.
- Providing strong communication links with all internal stakeholders.
- Support the long term strategic planning process.
- Development of pricing, profitability and forecast models.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent.
- Have proven financial planning & analysis experience.
- Have strong excel and systems skills.
- Be comfortable liaising with stakeholders.
- Be available at short notice.
If you would like to apply for this Finance Business Partner role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Walters People on or .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'