The client is a large and growing public sector organisation within the charity space who are based in Chelmsford and seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their growing and dynamic organisation for permanent work.
The client is a large and growing public sector organisation who are seeking a Finance Business Partners to join a wider team of 12 colleagues delivering accurate, efficient and insightful financial management support services to the Charity.
- Lead the business partnering function for the business.
- Production of monthly management accounts (budgets, forecasts, accruals, prepayments)
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Supporting audit preparation
- Someone who is comfortable working remotely and developing excellent working relationships
The successful applicant will have robust experience within finance business partnering. You will also be comfortable working remotely and have excellent relationship development. You will also have a history of high achievement and have the ability to work under pressure.
On offer for the candidate is a permanent opportunity to work for a growing, dynamic and charity organisation that help turn peoples lives around. You will also be given remote working access and receive excellent benefits as well as a competitive salary.
- Finance Business Partner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'