Knauf UK & Ireland are a market-leading manufacturer of lightweight building materials for the construction industry. We are part of the Knauf Group, the world’s largest producer of gypsum-based products for the construction industry.
With two manufacturing plants in the UK and a state of the art Showroom based in the heart of the A&D Community in Clerkenwell, London - we are well equipped to Build for the World We Live In.
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join the business to be based at our Sittingbourne, Kent HQ.
- Support team through positive actions to reinforce a strong H&S culture
- Day to day ownership of OPEX enquiries from across a variety of departments
- Commentator on the business cost performance with the ability to interrogate data and the analysis of non-financial KPI’s to provide relevant focused narrative to improve result
- Drive best practice, continuous improvement and improved reporting through the exploitation of our systems, standardisation and simplification of our processes enabling the team to effectively deal with changes in the business model
- Work closely with and provide support to the Lead Finance Business Partner, Business Controlling, Manufacturing and Commercial and Plant Management teams
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Prepare budget, forecasting and analysis of cost activities to ensure accurate reporting to support the company’s management in business decision making
- Main finance contact for all OPEX related queries within the business
- Responsible for accurate and timely monthly and annual cost reporting for the UK & Eire departments
- For the actual, forecast, latest estimate, budget and scenario planning financial data. Internal to UK, region and group reporting. External for statutory and regulatory purposes
- Financial process involvement in S&OP, capacity planning and cost systems. Contributes to policy development and customisation of procedures and practices.
- Provide support for Product costing, unit cost reporting and inventory management processes for UK & Eire plants and warehouses
- Provide support for the Capex process for UK & Eire.
- Support Lead Finance Business Partner with the coordination of monthly close, forecast, budget and latest estimate activities including interpretation of variances and advice to management
- Support Business Controlling team in process optimisation and continuous improvement activities
- Studying towards professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA) with experience in financial business partner role
- High level of commercial business acumen; experience of partnering with departments
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to present financial information to all levels within the organisation
- Proactive well organized style with the ability to respond to changing business needs
Knauf UK & Ireland are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We categorically do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies; any profiles that are sent to Knauf UK & Ireland without the agency being appointed prior will be treated as a gift from the agency. Knauf UK & Ireland will not be liable to any agency fees should we engage with any of the talent sent speculatively by a third party.
Knauf UK & Ireland outsource pre-employment checks; please be advised that should the business extend an offer of employment, you will need to engage and cooperate with a 3rd party in order to provide information pertaining to pre-employment checks which include, but is not limited to; Employment Reference Checks, a Social Media background check, a Basic Criminal Disclosure check, a Highest Education check, and a Professional Qualification/Membership check.
- Finance Team
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'