I am seeking a versatile, experienced Management Accountant who is looking for a move into a Business Partnering role. Based near Wolverhampton, this newly-created position will offer challenge, variety and visibility to the successful candidate.
This role will be responsible for analysing, reporting and presenting the financial aspects of a large manufacturing business unit, to ensure achievement of its financial objectives.
Acting as the conduit between finance and the wider business, there will be a specific focus on the following:
- cost of sales analysis, pricing and margin reporting
- working capital management
- the production of management accounts during month and year end
- balance sheet review and cash flow forecasting
- variance analysis
- budgeting & forecasting
- supporting other areas of the organisation with insightful analysis to improve operating efficiency and KPI delivery
- ad hoc financial project support
This will suit an accountant with the ability to engage with stakeholders outside of finance.
- Cash Flow Forecasting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'