We are looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join a centre of scientific excellence based in central London. The role will be an integral position within the business and much needed support within the finance team.
Your position will be there to lead and manage commercial related accounting and forecasting within the company.
Your main responsibilities will include the following;
· Project performance including accruals and month end reporting.
· Monitor performance against budgets and work with Budget Managers to ensure that forecasts are made accurately.
· Prepare information for grant applications and tenders.
· Ensure policies and pricing standards are aligned with pricing models.
· To partner effectively with other teams within the business.
· Prepare accounting papers for various projects and ensure they are accurate.
· To assist the Lead Finance Business Partner with month end and year end and other ad-hoc duties.
The successful candidate will have the following:
· A qualification with a professional accounting body
· Advanced excel skills
· The ability to work autonomously, with attention to detail and in a timely manner
· Be a team member who can work well within a small team
· Use of SAP bydesign and Business Intelligence systems is desirable.
This is an exciting to time to join a really interesting organisation and your role as Finance Business Partner will really make a difference to both the team and the company.
This role is paying £50,000 per annum and they are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Finance business partner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'