Trinity House Group are working exclusively to recruit a Finance Business Partner for a large service sector business based in South Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity for either an innovative Accountant who has a wealth of finance experience and enjoys working with non-finance stakeholders.
This will be a highly rewarding role that will allow you to put your own stamp on things, and the opportunity to share ideas that will genuinely be supported. You will need to be a strong communicator, enjoy working collaboratively and have a proactive working style.
As the Finance Business Partner you will seek out and drive the necessary process improvements to deliver an efficient finance business partnering service that is fit for purpose. You will work for a supportive Finance Director who genuinely enjoys developing people and will allow you the autonomy to manage your workload as you see fit, but who is there to offer guidance when needed.
The successful Finance Business Partner will be working for a well-respected business who have continued to outperform the market and grow throughout the pandemic. You'll be working alongside a finance team who have managed to pull together and work collaboratively, despite working remotely.
The culture is fast paced, flexible and hardworking and you will be happy to roll your sleeves up and support the wider team when required. The ability to work smartly and to tight deadlines is critical and you will be comfortable and open to change.
- Maintain the integrity of accurate management accounts reporting and provide insight to variance analysis and discussions
- Lead budgeting and forecasting
- Run review meetings with your key stakeholders to review financial performance
- Improve reporting, analysis and insight alongside the Business Partnering team
- Provide financial support to the Sales & Business Development teams by assisting in the preparation of financial information for tenders and bid modelling
- Identify areas of financial opportunity and potential risk
- Support the wider Finance team in helping to alleviate transactional queries
- Ad hoc projects
As the successful Finance Business Partner you will be / have:
- A Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or Qualified By Experience Accountant with relevant management accounting experience
- Able to work to tight deadlines and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- Knowledge of a contract-based industry is preferred
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful Finance Business Partner:
- Base salary of £45K / £50K
- Career progression
- Flexibility and remote working post Covid
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'