Finance Business Partner (Manufacturing) | London | £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
International manufacturing group have a requirement for a business facing, qualified accountant who will enjoy providing key finance business partnering at the large UK manufacturing site.
Your activities will surround supporting the operational leadership team and site director to control cost, enhance profits and optimise efficiency and increase outputs. You will be someone who thrives in a production environment and loves working with colleagues in operational and commercial functions of the site.
The site is amid a period of growth and expansion and it is hoped your career will progress / develop in line.
You will enjoy
As Finance Business Partner you will be involved in (and require previous experience of)
- Management accounts presentation within a manufacturing environment.
- Standard costing models, variance analysis and commentary.
- Margin, profit, and cost trend analysis.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Flash reporting.
You will manage / develop a small team (CIMA studiers) and previous experience of coaching / leadership will be beneficial.
If you are an Operational Accountant / Management Accountant / Business Partner looking to fast track your career within a large group, we would welcome the chance to speak.
You will need
- A professional qualification (CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience of cost accounting / standard costing.
- A hugely proactive approach and high level of career ambition.
- An excellent academic track record.
- Superb interpersonal / communication skills and ability to build relationships with colleagues across the business.
If you would like to be considered for the Finance Business Partner role in London, please click 'apply now’ or contact our team direct.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'