Here's what you'll be doing
Finance Business Partner
Location - Coventry with travel to other sites as required
Salary - £42,287 - £53,990
The Finance Business Partner will support the Solutions Delivery business meet it's financial targets, delivery of MTP, supporting the planning and reporting across the portfolio of businesses in Solutions Delivery providing comprehensive insight on the monthly performance.
In addition, maintaining an effective financial control environment through the use of multiple systems, processes and people, across a multi-site environment.
- Supporting the delivery of high-quality performance reports, insightful plans and forecast updates for up to c£200m District Heating Order Intake.
- Working closely with the Sales delivery team providing appropriate challenge and rigour to ensure a robust submission of information for UK and Group colleagues.
- Provide review and challenge on investment models for new projects, ensuring wider Finance colleagues are informed and governance processes followed.
- End to end reporting, planning and stakeholder management of the operate and maintain contracts including regular financial reviews with external clients.
- Support the month-end process for the Solutions Delivery business including managing and processing journals in SAP.
- Engage with CES Sales & Commercial teams in order to produce capitalisation journals based on detailed timesheets.
- Developing analysis, interpretation and communication of actual performance against financial plans, using a sound knowledge of the business and its project pipeline, and working closely with the Senior Business Partners in the Solutions Delivery finance Team.
- Preparing financial forecasts, supporting decision making with insight and analysis for gross margin, controllable costs, capital expenditure, FTE and operational metrics.
- Take a supporting role in implementing efficiency changes in the reporting process, digitisation and working with the business to enhance information feeds to finance.
What we need from you
- Business partnering experience with a proven ability to look through the numbers to see the commercial bigger picture and instigating change based upon this.
- A demonstrable track record of adding value within a commercially focused finance role as well as clear examples of improvement of processes and creating efficiencies.
- Strong commercial acumen with a proven ability to identify key issues, create clarity and insight and provide effective support and challenge to customers and stakeholders.
- Exceptional relationship building skills with the ability to influence and work effectively across functional boundaries.
- Strong excel skills with some exposure to financial modelling.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to deliver financial results clearly to non-finance personnel.
- Membership of a professional accounting institute (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) or equivalent commercial experience.
- Excellent communication, personal impact and influencing skills with the ability to deal effectively and confidently with individuals at all levels of the business.
It would be great if you had
- Good working knowledge of SAP or equivalent large finance system.
Here’s what you need to know
- 26 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Pension scheme with generous contributions from E.ON.
- Comprehensive flexible benefits scheme.
- Voluntary benefits - discount and cashback.
Due to the nature of the roles a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check will be required.
This is a permanent role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'