During an exciting period of business change, a Finance Analyst is now required to join this well known and established business. The Finance Analyst will report to the Senior Finance Business Partner. You will be responsible for the provision and interpretation of financial and management information to support and inform the local management team in the day to day management of the business.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Business partnering with operations and commercial team
- Ensure all reporting requirements required for the integrity the business are completed
- Ensure that reporting is accurate and providing sufficient challenge and support to the business
- Provision of front line support to divisional management including attending local contract management and customer meetings where required, ensuring early warnings of deviation to forecast are provided to local management
- Preparation of divisions overhead monthly reporting packs including full commentary and analysis
- Completion of monthly cash forecasts and management of local working capital
- Completion of Quarterly rolling forecasts and annual plans and forecasts for business segment
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally you will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Previous experience in a Commercial Finance role
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills to successfully perform in a complex global matrix environment.
- Some experience in project management to lead the execution of projects that involve different and complex requirements across different areas of the company.
- Experience in data handling and using Advanced Excel skills to perform analysis.
- A high attention to detail.
- The flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing commercial environment.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
- Business Partnering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'