Finance Business Partner | Maidenhead | £45,000 - £55,000
Wade Macdonald are working with a fast-paced high growth service based business in search for a commercially minded chartered accountant, this role will suit someone who is very ambitious seems autonomy to make commercial decisions in their next role.
The role will be partnering internally as well as externally to provide information to increase growth opportunities whilst implementing processes and procedures for this newly created role.
- Producing new analysis on performance across a range of variables
- Propose and implement any improvements
- Working closely with the Senior Management, using financial information to inform them on business performance or decisions
- Support budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning
- Commercial recommendations and solutions.
What you'll need to be successful
- Post Qualification experience (ACA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Auditing background is ideal
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join a growing business managing internal and external P&Ls, relationships and projects.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'