Finance Business Partner
About the Role:
Our Finance Business Partners are a critical support to TransUnion UK’s financial performance, working closely with stakeholders across the business to deliver strategic priorities and drive business performance.
Due to internal promotion, we are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to work with our Sales division to principally support in driving accurate revenue recognition in actuals and pipeline forecasting.
- Support the strategic and financial planning, budgeting and forecasting for the aligned business area
- Support the development and on-going measurement of performance against the performance management framework and KPIs
- Development and provision of relevant and insightful reporting and analysis for business area, to drive improved business performance
- Provide financial support to M&A activity and strategic change programmes
- Headcount management and approvals
- Maintain and improve effective financial controls and processes
- Regular performance reviews with budget owners
- Regular liaison and reviews with financial control and FP&A
- Involvement in wider finance initiatives to constantly evolve and improve the Group Finance function
Skills & Experience:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA Qualified
- Experience of working in fast paced, complicated environment
- Proven experience of financial management and business partnering
- Experience of influencing senior stakeholders in a commercial environment
- Wider knowledge and experience of finance functions
What’s in it for you?
At TransUnion you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
As well as a competitive salary, our benefits package includes 26 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays) a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a host of other employee lifestyle benefits.
We take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously; our TU Good Works scheme supports communities around the world by advancing financial inclusion and education.
- Revenue Recognition
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'