A fantastic and varied opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join a thriving business who are growing organically and via acquisition.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager the Finance Business Partner will provide enhanced commercial support to operational and central support areas, with responsibility for ensuring that high quality financial information and advice is produced in a timely and accurate way.
- Provide full business partnering to members of the senior management team
- Prepare the month end/year end management accounts, ensuring that they are accurate and timely. Including accruals & prepayments, journal adjustments, management charges, internal recharges and with the appropriate supporting documentation for audit
- Provide meaningful variance analysis, advice & guidance to operational leaders to help improve the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance
- Identify & recommend opportunities for business improvement initiatives in conjunction with the business areas to maximise profitability
- Attending operational meetings
- Ensure financial targets are met through KPIs
- Responsibility for the preparation of the Annual Operating Budget, supporting the Commercial Finance Manager to produce for the group
- Support and manage the implementation of any process improvement changes
- Lead on the integration of new businesses into the Group, ensuring that the relevant information is received and captured so that we are reporting appropriate MI
- Support business cases which facilitate key investment decisions
- Qualified/Part Qualified/QBE
- System development/implementation experience
- Ability to influence
- Leading a team potential
- Commercial acumen
- Strong Excel/system skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'