Finance Business Partner opportunity within a growing International Private Equity backed business offering responsibility for international business units and career progression.
This fast-growing service sector business operates across EMEA regions and has recently received Private Equity Investment to support international growth. The Group has a clear, well defined growth strategy involving the opening of new sites globally and expects to double in size over the next few years.
An opportunity has now arisen for an ambitious, ACA / ACMA / ACCA Finalist or Fully Qualified Accountant which will involve supporting the CFO and Group FC with all aspects of management accounting, commercial finance and reporting for the International Group.
Joining the Head Office Finance Team as Finance Business Partner your responsibilities will include:
- Finance Business Partnering staff based at business units across EMEA region
- Reviewing and analysing Profit & Loss Accounts at a number of International business units
- Producing detailed Monthly Management Accounts for business units and investigating variances within accounts
- Analysing and reporting on KPI's across the Group
- Involvement in Budgeting, Forecasting and Re-forecasting procedures for business units
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious Finalist or Fully Qualified Accountant to join a fast-growing PE backed business and gain Finance Business Partnering experience within an international business environment.
You will be an experienced Accountancy Professional able to meet the following criteria:
- Finalist or Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACMA / ACCA)
- Accountancy experience within Chartered Accountancy Practice or Commerce & Industry
- Detail-oriented and with good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this opportunity.
- Management Accountant
- P&L Analysis
- Variance Analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'