You will be responsible for working closely with finance teams in both the UK and US so will offer fantastic exposure across the business.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing daily and weekly meetings with functional finance teams
- Onshore key point of contact between different company divisions for daily operations
- Management of finance operations, process design and controls
- Drive Performance management via service levels
- Management of continuous improvement initiatives, operationalise processes due to technology and/or GAAP/Regulatory changes and transition of new volumes and services to offshore teams.
- Qualified Accountant (or by experience), with relevant post qualification experience
- Ability to recognise the need for change and embrace new ways of thinking
- Ability to identify and examine problems and offer practical solutions
- Experience of project management, developing plans, driving implementation with effective monitoring and communication
- Experience with working alongside and influencing stakeholders across different levels of seniority and successfully influencing outcomes
If you would like further information on this role and to apply for the position, please contact Amy Perks at Pure.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'