Grafton Banks has been asked to assist in the hire of a Finance Business Partner for an International Financial Services Company based near Lewes. This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant with experience of senior stakeholder management across a matrix of operations, IT and HR.
Key outputs for this role include -
- Giving insight and analysis of business activity
- Providing quality support to wider business partnership team
- Business performance reviews
- Leading the budget and forecasting process
- Constructively challenge assumptions and deliver financial input for business decision making.
Please don’t hesitate to apply you fulfil the following criteria -
- Qualified Accountant with the ability to hit the ground running in a business partnering role
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders
- Strong commercial awareness with clear examples of relevant business partnering
- Experience in Financial Services or insurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'