Page Group are working with a leading UK brand to recruit a Finance Business Partner for their offices in Bellshill, Lanarkshire.
Our client is a leading UK brand which operates in the Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain sector.
The successful Finance Business Partner will have the following responsibilities:
- Produce budgets for key financial metrics
- Provide variance analysis and trending techniques to measure performance against budget, forecasts and business cases.
- Produce periodic forecasts to enable managers across the business to understand the implications of current spend behaviours on the full year.
- Continually focus on simplifying and improving processes.
- Review financial processes/ controls.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders to understand and meet their needs.
The successful candidate will be a qualified candidate (CA/ ACCA/ CIMA) and will either be making their first move into industry, or will have a strong management accounting/ business partnering background. Strong MS Excel skills are essential.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary (up to £43,000) plus leading benefits package.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'