Finance Business Partner
Liverpool, Albert Dock
Excellent Salary + Benefits
Here at Yodel we deliver more than just parcels we deliver a great experience when it comes to your career too.We are looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to come and join us on a permanent basis at our Head office in Albert Dock Liverpool.
We’re a big believer in rewarding our employees for all the amazing work they do. As well as a competitive remuneration package and genuine career development we offer private medical insurance, generous pension contribution and discounted city centre car parking.
Other great benefits on offer include discounted hotel stays, gym memberships and Virginmedia discounts. And if like us you enjoy online shopping up to 25% discount off . Could you ask for much more?
The key responsibilities of the successful Finance Business Partner will include the following:
• You will be the Key support for the Head of Finance (Accounting & Reporting) and Director of Financial Control in providing financial and commercial decision support for business overheads, partnering with Budget holders (which may include Executive leadership).
• Drive optimum financial performance from Yodel’s operations and embedding a culture of robust financial and cash control and Finance welcomed as a trusted business partner throughout the business
• Work in partnership with the Finance Planning & Analysis team to develop appropriate analysis and understanding of critical cost drivers and KPIs with non-finance managers
• Pro-actively investigate variances in expected Budget performance, whether positive or negative, to identify root cause and pro-actively inform and engage colleagues across the business as necessary in taking corrective action.
• Drive understanding of the financial and operational evaluation of business cases and appraisals for investment and change, taking responsibility for the delivery of expected business returns.
• Support the Head of Finance (Accounting & Reporting) and Head of Finance (Planning & Analysis) in implementing and maintaining a timely “fit for purpose” financial planning and forecasting process and pro-actively identifying and mitigating issues before they’ve materialised.
• Preparation of overhead budgets
• Review and advise on investment appraisal forms prepared by non-financial colleagues
• Assist the management accounts team in the preparation of month end reporting
• Utilises data/information to identify and forecast trends and understand impact, opportunities, costs and risks to the business.
The successful Finance Business Partner will possess the following attributes:
• CIMA/ACCA Qualified
• Experience working in a business-facing finance business partnering role
• Pragmatic and has an adaptable outlook
• Budget experience
• Good leadership and influencing skills, both verbal and written, with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
• Works in a collaborative and open way
• A strong relationship builder, able to support and challenge colleagues from different functions in a constructive and effective manner
• Ideally an understanding of the logistics and/or retail sectors
• Apply commercial judgement to ensure risks and opportunities are identified and understood.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven qualified accountant looking for an opportunity as a Finance Business Partner within a fast-paced finance team based in Liverpool. If you are self-motivated with strong stakeholder management experience, please click to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'