Are you looking to work for a leading national organisation? Are you looking for a role offering the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders and drive business strategy forward?
If this sounds of interest then this could be the opportunity for you!
This role will also offer the opportunity to drive recommendations and develop relationships to wider areas of the business, and is a pivotal role driving impact within the business for continual improvement.
- Working as a member of the Finance team and with Functional leaders, providing financial subject matter expertise to deliver robust functional commercial and financial performance
- Providing and owning functional financial forecasting and tracking, ensuring that commercial benefits are realised and aligned to functional goals and objectives
- Ensuring adherence to financial regulatory and legislative standards and expectations
- Providing robust analytical and financial decision support and expertise
- Identifying and developing stakeholder relationships internally and externally that add value to the business in the short, medium and long term
This is an excellent opportunity offering progression, development, an opportunity to make an impact and drive strategic initiatives and change within a market leading organisation. For further information and to receive the job spec, please contact or call .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'