Finance Business Partner / Manchester City Centre / £50,000 + Benefits / Permanent
My client, a global business in Manchester city centre, is recruiting a Finance Business Partner. You will be working in a professional environment supporting the Accounts function commercially. This is an excellent opportunity to join a large organisation that offers you a real career opportunity in terms of progress and development.
Finance Business Partner duties:
- Budgeting, forecasting and long term business planning
- Variance analysis on monthly performance, with commentary
- KPI reporting
- Management of staff
- Financial Accounting
- Ensuring financial deadlines are met
- A number of strategical projects
- Finance Business Partner requirements:
- Qualification in ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Experience in a similar role
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to challenge at all levels in a corporate environment
For immediate consideration please call Adam on or send your CV to
- Finance Business Partner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'