Finance Business Partner - Operations Stoke on Trent £35,000 - £45,000
Your new company
My client is a well known successful manufacturing company based near Stoke on Trent. They are currently recruiting for Operations Finance Business Partner to join their existing team and provide finance support and insight into operations function.
Your new role
As a Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for the following duties
- Leadership of Operations Finance Team, providing coaching and understanding training needs to ensure continued personal development of all members
- Managing all insight and KPI reporting for Operations Teams ensuring accuracy and understanding across all aspects of the function
- Support Finance Manager (Trading & Operations) to review existing and develop new reporting, to add value & enable continuous improvement of Finance support
- Business Partner to Controllers within the Operations function, ensuring full communication and support as required
- Communicate results and trends to wider team through appropriate methods, seeking to develop financial understanding with non-finance colleagues
- Oversee Master Data and Change Control functions within Operations Finance, including time management and prioritisation as needed
- Co-ordinate Operations related input to weekly financial forecast, providing full explanation of results and understanding of variances
- Lead investigation into any variances arising with Operations Teams and provide financial/data support to assist resolution of issues
- Responsible for delivery of month-end Overheads for all Operations cost centres, monitoring & challenging spend to budget/forecast as needed
- Support Finance Manager to deliver Budget & Forecasting for Operations areas ensuring accuracy, efficiency and meeting business deadlines
- Attend Operations Controller meetings as required giving Finance support & insight where relevant
- Maintain good working relationships with Commercial teams to understand impact of commercial plans across Operations business unit
- Support Finance Manager with projects or other requirements as needed.
What you'll need to succeed
Successful candidate with ideally be a qualified accountant although part-qualified candidates near end of studies may be considered depending on experience.You will have ability to coach , manage and develop staff, have excellent communications skills and prior knowledge gained in operational environment . You will be capable of forward planning to achieve goals, strong IT skills - specifically Excel and have ability to organise and manipulate large data sets.
What you'll get in return
Depending on qualification and experience you will get salary of £35,000 - £45,000 alongside generous holiday allowance,pension scheme and a range of company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'