An opportunity has become available with a well-known commercially active company who are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner. Reporting into the Finance Director, the role of Finance Business Partner is to ensure best commercial decisions are made to maximise profits whilst maintaining a robust reporting structure.
The Finance team as a whole is ambitious and high performing, traits that are important to the appointment of this role.
Finance Business Partner duties:
- Ensure the strategic and commercial development and deployment through identifying and delivering the strategic milestones.
- Contribute to the achievement of objectives by providing sound advice and guidance on financial processes and strategy.
- Support Directors and Managers in the preparation of budgets and financial reports, this includes managing and developing the monitoring and reporting of financial performance throughout the year, ensuring that this is supplemented through the provision of analysis and insight.
- Assess the long-term financial trends and review prospects for future growth and new product areas.
- Ensure the business area meets its financial and legal responsibilities.
- Work with the wider Finance team to ensure internal and external audits are completed and actions for the business area are noted and actioned.
- Work with the wider Finance team continuously improve the systems and policies in the team to ensure waste is minimised.
Finance Business Partner person specification:
- Professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Relationship builder, both internally and externally.
- Calm under pressure.
- Flexible and open to new ideas.
- Strategic thinker.
Applicants to the Finance Business Partner role will be looking for a new challenge in a role that is commercially focussed, having an impact not only on accounting functions but business planning in general. This role would suit a professionally qualified accountant who looks "beyond the numbers", currently as a Finance Manager or Management Accountant.
Finance Business Partner benefits: generous pension, 25 days annual leave entitlement, onsite parking and other facilities, Life Assurance and "community days".
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in order to appoint this vacancy on behalf of a client.
- Business Planning
- Commercial Awareness
- Finance Manager
- Financial Performance
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'