A great interim role for a commercially minded Finance Business Partner to work for a large and complex organisation in Leeds City Centre.
This Leeds based organisation is a large and complex one that delivers IT infrastructure to multiple clients. They look to drive speed and efficiency in their clients through the application of data, information and technology. They offer huge scope for development and are working on some very unique technology based projects offering great experience for a Finance Business Partner.
As a Finance Business Partner, reporting into the Head of Finance, your duties will include:
- Provide advice on highly complex and technical financial and business case development issues to finance and non-finance staff
- Maintain credible relationships with internal and external senior managers
- Deliver Finance presentations to senior managers with various degrees of financial acumen, providing a critical analysis of risks
- Responsible for financial analysis and management of risks across finance and the wider organisation
- As Finance Business Partner you will need significant experience and a proven track record of working with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- The ability to communicate complex financial data to multiple non-finance colleagues
- A real passion for working in a changing environment, this must be something that excites you as it will be key to the role
- You will be drawing on a broad range of your accountancy skills
Salary up to £43,000 + Pension + Annual Leave + Central Location
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'