A leading Technology group based in London is currently looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to support the Operations Director on a number of key Projects. The role will be responsible for the delivery of the build, be involved in identifying risk and opportunities and be regularly involved in the monthly operational reviews.
Role will entail;
- Finance Business partnering with the Operations Manager / Director
- Budgeting and forecasting including variance analysis
- Provide financial insight into the Projects to support the Operations and report back to central Finance on progress of the projects
- Identify Risks and Opportunities across the Projects
- Review the month end processes for the key projects and own the E2E numbers
- Deliver transformation where necessary
- Work closely with the Capex team on new investments
The successful candidate will need the following skills;
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong analytical capability
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Commercial awareness
- Budgeting & Cost management capability
If interested in this role, please contact Andy Young on .
- Finance business partner; finance analyst; finance manager; commercial finance manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'