A leading Lloyd's Syndicate is looking for a finance business partner to join its high performance London team.
A leading Lloyd's Syndicate is looking for a finance business partner to join its high performance London team. This role has been newly created to continue to drive growth and performance. You will play a lead role in devising company strategy and ensure that operations team are delivering high quality services to the market.
You will be;
- Commercially minded.
- Have a strong understanding of commercial finance and FP&A
- Able to communicate with senior leadership.
- Experience with ceded reinsurance, retrocession or third party capital.
- Experience of working with a risk function.
- A qualified accountant, (ACA/CIMA/ACCA).
- Experienced working within the insurance sector.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that has a fantastic track record in developing talent internally as well as giving people international opportunities. You will have brilliant exposure to senior leadership and be able to build and develop your carer within the organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'