Finance Business Partner
Based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, our client, a leader in their field, is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team.
This job would suit someone with a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or ACMA) with a strong academic background, with the ability to provide robust commercial support, insight and challenge to the business to support key decision making.
The company is a dynamic and progressive business and is a leading employer of choice in the area offering development and progression to their employees.
The successful individual will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACMA or ACCA) with a strong academic record and have demonstrable budgeting and forecasting experience with excellent numeracy and literacy skills. The suitable individual will have experience of working in a business-facing finance business partnering role and a pragmatic and adaptable outlook. The candidate will possess good leadership and influencing skills, both verbal and written, with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes and be able to work in a collaborative and open way
Duties will include:
- Assist the Finance and Executive leadership teams in driving financial performance across the division.
- Developing analysis and understanding of cost drivers and KPIs with non-finance managers.
- Develop and deliver relevant and timely periodic and ad-hoc reporting and analysis to understand commercial performance against key levers and KPIs.
- Pro-actively investigate variances in cost centre commercial performance.
- Drive understanding of the financial and operational evaluation of customer contracts, business cases and appraisals for investment and change, taking responsibility for the delivery of expected business returns.
- Appraise business cases for investment and change in accordance with strategic direction and recognised financial principles.
- Work closely and effectively with the Head of Finance and the FP&A team to develop operational strategic, annual and tactical plans and forecasts.
For more information about this role or any other Finance Business Partner jobs in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
- Business Analyst
- Finance Business Partner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"