Barclay Meade finance & accountancy recruitment are partnering exclusively with a global business, a leader in their field, seeking a Finance Business Partner to join them in a pivotal role.
As part of a key business unit for this global leader, the will be responsible for profit & loss, working capital, earned value and key data and information to support management decision making.
The key responsibilities for this Finance Business Partner role include:
- Supporting proposals & commercial deals through quantitative and qualitative financial data
- Provide performance against budgets/ targets highlighting discrepancies and propose mitigation actions if needed
- Challenge and support the business in terms of financial and operational performance improvement
- Manage risks & opportunities and fully support the business in key change decisions (business cases, rates, major modifications)
- Contributes to cash planning (Pre Deliveries/Advance Payments, European Technology Initiatives, CAPEX, inventory, supplier spend planning)
The key skillset for this Finance Business Partner role include:
- Finance experience with ideally a background in projects
- Engineering background would be advantageous
- Excel and SAP
For more information regarding this Finance Business Partner role, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"