Are you newly qualified or due to qualify soon? Do you want to progress your career to the next step and work towards becoming a Finance Business Partner?
I am currently working with a European owned manufacturing organisation based just outside Wolverhampton. They are looking to grow the team and due to expansion have a newly created position for a Junior Finance Business Partner.
As Junior Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the business unit MD in achieving the group objectives
- Timely delivery of all monthly management and financial reporting requirements
- Management of the monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting process
- Ensuring that all timetables for monthly accounting and reporting are strictly met.
- Producing and further develop detailed sales analysis
- Monitoring of major KPI's such as material throughput time and days sales outstanding.
- Monitoring performance of key growth projects
- Ensuring that that all forecasts are accurate, reliable and delivered in line with agreed timetables.
- Ensuring that all new business opportunities and investments are fully evaluated against agreed parameters.
Experience and Qualities:
- Have a relevant qualification ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA
- Working to very tight deadlines within a multi-national organisation
- Working in a fast paced commercial environment and dealing with changing priorities
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (desirable)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong character with the ability to challenge
- Be able to build and manage relationships in a matrix structure
- Commercially aware
If you're keen on hearing more about this role please get in touch at or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"