Allen Lane is recruiting an interim Finance Business Partner for a University based in central London. A world leader in post graduate study and research in its field, this organisation is investing heavily across a number of estate and technology projects.
Joining an evolving finance team, your key responsibilities will include;
- Provide advice and guidance to allocated School and corporate services departments on the preparation of their annual submission for the budget round.
- Assist budget-holders to produce budgets for each allocated School and corporate services departments, to be consolidated into the University positon.
- Support budget holders through regular financial planning and reporting cycles and providing financial advice to budget holders as required including support with business cases for costing modelling and variance analysis.
- Contribute to developing and implementing the University’s Costing and Pricing Strategy.
- Advise on the appropriate financial strategy for bids and ensure that bids are costed in accordance with the funder’s rules, University policies and best practice.
Key person specification;
- Fully qualified accountant
- Demonstrable experience in a Finance Business Partnering role previously, ideally within the public sector
- Demonstrably strong Excel skills (including pivot tables and VLOOKUPS)
If you can display the above aptitudes and characteristics we would love to hear from you. Please note that applications will be reviewed prior to closing and as such immediate application is recommended.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"