A well-known and fastly growing UK charity based in South London are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join their high-performing finance department and play an important part in the charity's future. This is an interesting and varied role that will business-partner various key functions of the charity, analyse performance and work closely with directors to influence their decisions.
As the Finance Business Partner your role will involve:
- Providing financial input into the long-term strategy of the organisation
- Working with various directors and managers on their budgets and forecasts and meeting with them on a monthly basis to discuss results
- Analysing results and performance and conveying this information to stakeholders, to influence them
- Working closely with the wider finance team on month-end and year-end tasks
- Providing ad-hoc finance analysis and working on business cases
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or close to completing their qualification
- Have a strong track record of business-partnering
- Have a clear demonstrable interest in the charity sector
To apply for this exciting position please submit your CV today.
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"