Orka Financial is working exclusively alongside a Global FMCG business based in Banbury that has a turnover in excess of 5 billion dollars. We are looking to recruit a Finance Business partner to work closely with the manufacturing team. This is an opportunity to join a fast paced and growing company which has a clear goal to achieve the number one position within their sector over the next couple of years. The company values their employees and offers the right individuals excellent career opportunities both within the UK and internationally.
• Lead the preparation of clear and robust forecasts.
• Provide regular tracking of actual performance vs forecast and analysis of any variances.
• Support the definition, forecasting and tracking of relevant KPIs.
• DVL- lead the drive to ensure data integrity, timely tracking, insightful analysis and clear education/communication around DVL and overtime in particular.
• Work closely with Planning to identify, calculate and action inventory write-offs; including any potential associated claims.
• Execute timely and accurate product costing calculations.
• Identify main cost drivers for further productivity potential within the section.
• Play an active role within the overall plant finance team during forecasts and month-end closing, including leading a number of key processes.
• Provide ad hoc financial guidance and support to Section Manager.
• Ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
• Part qualified/Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA
• Strong PC literacy including SAP and MS Office, preferably with advanced Excel skills.
• Self-starter with high drive for results
• Analytical thinker with strong attention to detail
• Flexible approach to work
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
£35,000 - £45,000 - bonus + benefits
- Advanced Excel
- Product Costing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job