Fantastic opportunity to contribute to the ongoing success of this dynamic, fast growing FMCG business. Not only will this role be responsible for Business Partnering activities to the senior leadership team across Sales, Procurement and Operations, this highly visible role will also act as deputy to the Finance Director who has wider responsibilities outside of finance.
- Driving financial performance within the business across Sales, Procurement and Operations
- Costing, margin and profitability analysis for product ranges and customers
- Actively providing strategic insight into financial results
- Preparing and presenting financial results to the Board
- Measure, report and analyse business and functional performance including working capital and all financial investments
- Calculating NPV for capital investments
- Review and support the tender process from a financial perspective
- Ownership of forecasting both short and long term
- Ensure robust financial controls are in place and adhered to
- Managing team, ensuring that change is championed and continuous improvement/best practice is a priority for all
- Deputising for Finance Director
- Supporting upgrade of finance system
- Adhoc projects
This is a genuine opportunity for a rising star to join this business on the upward curve with clear succession planning in place to progress to Finance Director.
Formally qualified with either ACA/ACCA/CIMA, candidates must be able to demonstrate a well rounded skill set with the most recent focus being gained in a commercial role. One must have a ‘best in class’ attitude, be prepared to roll your sleeves up to significantly add value to the team.
With the gravitas to work with senior stakeholders, both communication skills and commercial acumen are key attributes for this role.
Great name to have on your CV, generous package and the sky is the limit in terms of career development.
Due to the anticipated high volume of response for this role, unfortunately only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job