We are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join our Commercial Finance team. You will be based at one of our offices on the Chichester Food Park, near to Chichester in West Sussex.
Are you a Finance Business Partner looking for a fresh challenge within a successful and growing business?
If so we would like to hear from you!
It's an exciting time to join our team and you will be partnering closely with the business focusing on ensuring profitability across our largest customer accounts.
Key responsibilities include providing robust financial management information, recommendations and challenging all aspects of the business to deliver improved decision support resulting in growth in Sales and/or EBITDA.
You will be instrumental to influencing projects and business decisions. This role is extremely diverse - no 2 days will be the same, and you'll utilise your business and financial acumen to influence at all levels within our business.
Role type: Permanent.
Hours: Standard hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm - Monday - Friday.
Here's a bit more detail:
- Provide accurate analysis and translation of key financial data.
- Evaluate commercial data effectively and communicate articulately to non-financial stakeholders.
- Facilitate and provide recommendations for new processes and ways of working.
- Pro-actively seek solutions to current or foreseeable issues.
- Assist with the coordination and completion of the budget and forecasting submissions.
You'll be a problem solver and an innovator. We are looking for a strong team player, customer focused with excellent analytical and communication skills. You'll be able to handle multiple projects and have a real eye for detail
If you have the following knowledge and experience, we want to talk to you:
- Business partnering experience.
- ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Ability to challenge and influence.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Financial data analysis.
- Project financial management.
- Knowledge and experience of Manufacturing Accounts (desirable).
Here at Natures Way (NWF), we love food!
We are a leading and award winning manufacturer of fresh convenient 'food to go' such as prepared and dressed salads, prepared fruit, coleslaw and potato salad to name just a few, supplying to some of the UK's largest household name supermarkets and restaurants.
Born in 1994 and operating from four sites on the beautifully scenic south coast, we are now one of the largest employers in the area. We're immensely proud to employ a diverse team of nearly 1200 talented, committed and high performing people, valuing their individual strengths, talents, industry knowledge and experience.
We want you to love working for us and what you do, so we have put together a great package of benefits:
- A competitive salary plus company performance related bonus.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Company pension.
- 25 days holiday.
- Healthshield Perks healthcare package.
- Life Assurance policy.
- Plenty of development and training opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Exclusive online benefits and discounts.
- Free parking available across all sites.
- Relocation packages available.
About the office location:
All four sites are located close to the bottom of the A3 and M27, surrounded by fields and serenity. Our offices are modern, bright and airy.
What to do next…
We really hope this has piqued your interest and we'd love to hear from you! Click the 'apply' button today and our expert internal recruitment team will be in touch!
If you aspire to work in a fast-paced business that is growing from strength to strength, join us and you'll not only find this a brilliant place to work but also a dynamic business you can take pride in being a part of.
We're also proud to say we're an equal opportunities employer.
Key skills: Finance Business Partner, Finance BP, Business Partnering, Retail, Management Accountant, Accountant, Financial Accountant, Operations, Excel, Data Analyst, CIMA, ACCA, Information Statistics, Analytics, Manufacturing Accounts, Commercial Analyst, Operations Accountant, Commercial Accounting, Commercial Accountancy, Commercial Finance, FMCG, Food Industry, Manufacturing, #Chichester #NWF
- We are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join our Commercial Finance team. You will be based at one of our offices on the Chichester Food Park
- near to Chichester in West Sussex.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job