The Finance Business Partner will provide robust financial analysis and insight, supporting commercial decision-making in line with company strategy.
Leading, international retail business with well-established routes and UK headquarters in Yorkshire.
- Being a trusted Business Partner to Commercial team stakeholders
- Commercial opportunity modelling and decision support
- Business/Financial reporting
- Planning and forecasting (supporting the IBP and strategic planning process)
- Identification of risk and opportunities to commercial plans and supporting the business to find solutions
- Ensuring the integrity of the company's financial data
- Excellent business partnering skills including the ability to translate financial data in to meaningful management information, providing insight to support decisions.
- You're comfortable providing constructive and informed challenge (solution focused)
- Capablity in developing high credibility with business partners through your strong commercial acumen
- Your great attention to detail and high quality of reporting of data and analytics
- You're focused on developing and supporting the wider finance team
- You're a proactive seeker of value add opportunities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong Excel and modelling skills
- You're educated to degree level
- You're a qualified chartered Accountant - CIMA/ICAEW/ACCA/CIPFA
- You're an experienced accounting professional, with recent solid experience in Management Accounting/Commercial Finance roles.
- You've experience working in Commercial or Retail sectors
On offer is the chance to work with a very high calibre team, be part of a growing organisation and of course receive a very competitive salary and benefits package from Day One.
- Finance Business Partner