Orka Financial is working exclusively alongside a Global FMCG business based in Maidenhead that has a turnover in excess of 5 billion dollars. We are looking to recruit a Part qualified Finance Business partner to work closely with the marketing team. This is an opportunity to join a fast paced and growing company which has a clear goal to achieve the number one position within their sector over the next couple of years. The company values their employees and offers the right individuals excellent career opportunities both within the UK and internationally.
- Prepare and present financial analysis to give decision support to the business to include Finance, Marketing, Sales teams and the General Manager to ensure local business objectives regarding sales and profit are met.
- Build annual plans and forecasts for the business and frame and present analysis on the output of this work to include price increases, innovation etc
- Establish winning partnerships with key stake holders across the value chain delivering high quality business cases, NPD processes, process alignment with Global teams, co-ordination with central costing teams on matters related to cost prices.
- Develop on category knowledge, understand the norms and incorporate insights into analysis and processes (day to day)
- Partnering with the brand teams on advertising spend, ad-hoc projects, analysing market trends, challenging base assumptions for projects (e.g price increases), to steer business decisions in line with the agreed strategic course.
- Work cross functionally to ensure overall best for business decisions are made including Sales, Logistics and Manufacturing.
- Accountable for running key sales reports, improving existing reports and working towards improvement of current ways of working
- Analyse actuals and forecast results and prepare risks and opportunities to the forecast. To include review of volumes/mix and pricing drivers and trade spend to include potential recycling of trade funds
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Commercial Finance Experience
- Interest in brands, products, consumers
- Ability to work with and influence teams
- FMCG experience and previously used SAP would be an advantage
- Ideally have knowledge of SOX, US GAAP, AOP process
- Experience with cost price calculations, investment calculations, financial modelling
£32,000 - £40,000 + bonus + benefits
- Financial Analysis
- US GAAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job