Orka Financial is working exclusively alongside a Global FMCG business based in Maidenhead that has a turnover in excess of 5 billion dollars. We are looking to recruit a Finance Business partner to work closely with the sales team in one of their major business units. This is an opportunity to join a fast paced and growing company which has a clear goal to achieve the number one position within their sector over the next couple of years. The company values their employees and offers the right individuals excellent career opportunities both within the UK and internationally.
- The role will work closely with the Sales and Revenue Planning team
- Provide decision support to improve the company performance both on a longer term strategic basis and daily
- Maintain margin model for key customers - reporting and forecasting customer margins
- Ensure results are accurately recorded and forecasted including all risk and opportunities captured in forecasts, pricing accurately, trade spend, promotional accruals monitored etc..
- Summarise actual and forecast performance - by brand, customer etc...
- Produce Management Reporting Decks - monthly and ad hoc
- Update Global pricing information
- Consolidate total business forecast down to net profit
- Work with other finance and non-finance departments on cross-functional issues eg. Marketing Finance to ensure new products are accurately forecastedetc...
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated prior experience in a similar role
- Able to communicate with and influence people at all levels both internally and externally
- Proactive and have the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - framing complex messages in a simple and concise way to non-financial stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and V-Lookups
- Prior experience in an FMCG company would be an advantage but not essential
£50,000 - £60,000 + car + bonus + benefits
- Commercial Finance
- Decision Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job