I'm currently recruiting for a very exciting Business Partnering position based in Walsall. This is a fantastic opportunity for finance professionals looking to utilise their business partnering, modelling and data crunching skills for a terrific organisation!
The position is a permanent opportunity and offers a fantastic benefits package as well as Study Support if needed.
My client is part of a very reputable and well known organisation based in Walsall. Due to growth of the finance department, they are now in need of a knowledgeable Business Partner (Senior Finance Officer) to join their team.
Close to public transport links and with parking available, this position would also be a fantastic opportunity for commuters.
The successful Business Partner will be responsible for the following:
- Have a strong ability to self manage and manage staff to ensure the following:
- Written procedures for all team roles are prepared and monitored
- Deadlines are effectively managed
- Performance is maintained, managed, and reported in line with guidelines
- Service improvement, change management and process developments are implemented.
- To deputise for the Lead Accountant/Finance Manager
- To operate consistently within the Working Smarter principles including delivering a simple operating model
- Provide financial advice
- Support Senior Managers
- Ensuring financial controls are in place
They will also need to participate in the following duties:
- Final accounts and external audit liason
- Budget setting
- Resource allocation
- Medium term financial planning
- Budget monitoring and forecasting presses
- Treasury management policies and strategy including banking processes
The successful candidate will have either previously worked within a business partnering role or have had exposure to the duties of a Business Partner position.
They will also need to possess the following:
- Part Qualified or at a Finalist level for ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA
- Management Accounting knowledge
- Budget setting knowledge
- Previously worked with a variety of different stakeholders
Up to £36,000 per annum + 32 days holiday (12 extra days also available due to their flexi work scheme) + Study Support + a wide range of fantastic company benefits
- Business Partnering