Exciting opportunity to work for a highly successful Cambridge based PE backed organisation. Exclusive with myself.
This Cambridge based client is a well known brand and boasts an impressive finance department. The senior management team provide an impressive resume from which any individual joining will be get the benefit of their experience and mentoring.
Now at exciting point in their journey where they are gearing up for a large and exciting project.
They are an employer of choice offering great internal career opportunities and also having a powerful brand that enables very successful moves as and when people do leave them.
As the Finance Business Partner within the Cambridge office you will:
- Act as the key interface with key operational non-finance senior management individuals
- You will help build key internal relationships and then use your experience to influence strategy
- Immerse yourself into the divisions that you support
- Bring ideas to the table that can help provide new revenue channels
- Challenge the "status quo"
- Create & maintain key performance indicators
- Drive profitability
The successful Finance Business Partner will be:
- Display excellent interpersonal skills
- Show a passion for wanting to drive performance
This role offers the chance for the right person to see the tangible difference they can make through their input and add some really strong experience to the CV.
There is a junior and senior role covering a salary band of between 50-70k.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job