The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an interim Finance Business Partner to join a fast-growth technology business based in SW London. Your role will be to gain a better understanding of sales and looking to create KPI's and dashboards.
- Support negotiations with the strategic customers, making recommendations and setting parameters;
- Improve systems and processes to ensure efficiency;
- Identify and drive revenue and margin enhancing opportunities;
- Support & influence Sales in producing robust customer plans, covering volume, price, investment and margins, ensuring all decisions protect strategy;
- Drive the commercial acumen training agenda;
- Gain a deeper understanding of the business to support key decision making through insightful financial analysis.
- Certification as a Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA), with experience in a business partner commercial role;
- A proven track record of influencing decision makers and driving improvements;
- Strong Microsoft Office (primarily Excel) & SAP knowledge;
- Experience of presenting financial information effectively;
- The ability to influence high-level stakeholders;
- A desire to understand the business and make a wider impact;
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment, prioritise tasks effectively and excel under pressure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job