My client, a reputable and renowned governmental organisation, is currently seeking an interim Finance Business Partner to join their central finance team. Managing junior members of staff, you will be responsible for quarterly and annual budgets and forecasts and will work closely with budget-holders and senior management team members to provide monthly updated actuals and review expenditure against forecast. Additionally, you will take responsibility for the review and reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts and support in the preparation of quarterly accounts.
- An ACA, CA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA qualified accountant
- Hands on management and financial accounts preparation experience
- Previous staff management desirable though not essential
- Proven ability to liaise with key budget holders and senior management team members
Candidates with up to two weeks notice period will be considered, preference may be given to candidates with shorter notice or immediate availability.
- Interim Finance Business Partner - Central London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job