Finance Business Partner (Planning & Performance)
6 Months Contract
My client is a leading energy and utilities client and we are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Finance Business Partner.
Leading key business planning & financial reporting activities within the Finance Business Partnering team, this role will include the planning, delivery and reporting of quarterly forecasts and longer term strategic business plans, along with reporting financial performance information to senior finance & business stakeholders.
Key activities include:
- Co-ordinate planning and reporting process by setting accurate timetables, key performance metrics and guidance to ensure delivery to agreed timescales and stakeholder requirements.
- Preparation of insightful reports for finance and business stakeholders, including Executive teams
- Collate, review and challenge ETO (Electricity Transmission Office) financial information in order to drive financial performance
- Develop relationships with stakeholders, building strong rapport and trust to achieve the credibility to enable challenging discussions around financial performance.
- Understand the financial challenges faced by your business & finance stakeholders and influence them to deliver options to meet our financial targets now and in the future.
- Effectively collaborate with your Finance colleagues to ensure provision of consistent, high quality financial information reinforced by high quality insight and financial advice, supporting the business to deliver the right financial outcomes
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve processes through best practice.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc.)
- Experience of reporting financial information, planning & forecasting, as well as business partnering
- Experience of working in a regulated environment would be advantageous, but not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job