Exciting opportunity to join an international market leader in the TMT sector working within a specific team and owning full end to end finance responsibility.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a global business within an established but developing team where you can truly make a name for yourself having a wide ranging impact to establish a long term career within the wider business.
Offering exceptional career development on a global basis in a friendly team orientated environment this position is suitable for an experienced Commercial Finance Manager / Business Partner, or Big 4 ACA looking to make the move into the corporate arena.
Act as primary point of contact for all finance related matters within an individual business unit and assisting another business unit with ad-hoc tasks.
Provide challenge to senior stakeholders with a view to driving sales and profitability, P&A performance and initiatives to support the messaging strategy.
- Act as control point on revenue / margin and performance management with insightful and timely reporting against targets.
- Analysis of monthly sales performance against forecast providing commentary on opportunities and risks.
Commercial Decision Support:
- Understand the economics of the business unit to support and influence sales teams in their decision making.
Customers & Third Parties:
- Build relationships with regional and Global stakeholders.
- Work with OpCo finance to improve reporting and insight available to decision makers.
- Finance lead working with the business partners to set revenue and margin targets, understanding the different revenue streams and their potentials.
- Actively promote sharing best practice across finance teams.
- Contribute to improving forecasting quality and accuracy, designing and developing enhanced procedures for long range planning.
- Stakeholder management across finance and non-finance functions
- Analytical skills with commercial understanding
- Ability to prioritse workload with minimal supervision - ensuring work is completed to tight deadlines
- Experience working with Senior Management teams and ability to build relationships and influence decisions
Technical Skills / Qualifications:
- Must be fully qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Forecasting / Budgeting experience
To apply and learn more about this excellent career opportunity please apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job