My International leading FMCG client are looking for a qualified, high calibre Finance Business Partner to join their evolving and dynamic team. The hands-on roll will see the successful individual heavily involved in the day to day finance duties and bridging the gap between finance and the other departments. The ideal candidate will be qualified with relevant FMCG or manufacturing experience coupled with a rooting in costing duties and a hands on, approachable personality.
• Ownership of a manufacturing costing process to enable detailed analysis.
• Maintenance of costing databases, liaising with relevant teams.
• Assisting with the costing process of new products.
• Offer improvements to processes.
• Identify material and labour costs - identify weaknesses, risks and opportunities.
• Create, issue and collate forcasts and planning templates.
• Technical ability to accurately complete monthly and weekly accounts including Prepayments and Accurals and be able to reconcile all Balance Sheet controls and provide profit and loss analysis.
• Review and interpret monthly management accounts and forecasts.
• CAPEX reporting.
• Collaboratively work with teams to understand opportunities, risks and strategy in order to gain achievable volume and profit forecasts.
• Deputise for the Financial Controller as required.
• UK GAAP
• Costing knowledge and understanding
• Qualified accountant minimum 2 years PQE
• Decisive, pro-active and assertive with integrity and strong communication
• Advanced Excel
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job