My client a global leader in their sector is seeking to add a qualified Finance Business Partner to their Management Accounting team to look after their largest Business Unit.
Reporting to the Head of Management Accounts the successful candidate will be responsible for all accounting activities for the Business Unit.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant
- Responsibility for monthly management accounting, balance sheet analysis, budgets, forecasting and quarterly, half and year end reporting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including information on sales, gross margin and stock data
Inventory- working with the BU to monitor and provide detailed analysis of all stock reporting aspects
- Focused on reducing levels and improving working capital.
- Oversee the preparation of the annual budget and twice yearly forecast working with stakeholders at all levels.
- Produce expense budgets split by each cost centre.
- Preparing data and attending required monthly meetings with BU management and staff.
- Analysis of Balance Sheet Account information.
- Undertaking detailed analysis of the Rebates, Advertising, Warranty accruals and all Business Unit costs.
- Ensuring various (rebate) schemes are communicated between accounts and the BU and accounted for correctly.
Skills & Attributes:
- Experienced to a qualified accountant level (ACCA/ CIMA /ACA or equivalent).
- Strong experience of Management accounts, including detailed P&L, Gross Margin and Stock Analysis required.
- SAP & TM1 experience is preferable.
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages.
- Personal attributes: self-motivated, organised, driven, methodical, personable, team player, optimistic and resourceful & outgoing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set.
Salary & Benefits
My client is offering a salary of £40,000 - £48,000 dependent on experience, as well an excellent pension and company benefits package.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job