Based in our Store Support Centre in Ruddington, Nottingham, we're looking for a talented individual to work as a Finance Business Partner.
Main purpose of the job:
• Store facing Finance Partner, providing guidance and support to Joint Venture Partners and Business Operations Managers.
• Work with partners and Business Operations Managers to establish short, medium and long term plans for the stores in order to maximise performance
• Provide support to the Joint Venture and Franchise Finance Manager and other BOMs through additional management accounting and reporting, to enable the store facing team to challenge and improve performance for all stores in the UK.
• Commercial Financial management of stores within the region supported by analysis and action oriented plans.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
• Challenge all areas of the Profit and Loss account and KPIs, proposing solutions and remedial actions where applicable.
• Preparation of Store and total Joint Venture management accounts reports, once the accounts have been closed and reviewed
• Provide accurate and meaningful commentary on store’s management accounts.
• Prepare the budgets for stores within the region, plus others as agreed with the JVFM, influencing Regional Managers and Store Managers to improve performance and provide advice.Job Requirements:To be successful in this role you'll need:
• A recognised professional accounting qualification (or substantial progress towards qualification)
• Previous experience within a Finance function (ideally working in a similar role)
• P.C literacy to include MS Office
• SAP knowledge and use of Essbase would be an advantage
• Commercial awareness ability to see the bigger picture and connect the dots
• Good communication skills and fluent in the use of business language
• To be self motivated and well organised
• To deliver excellent customer service
The role require some travel so a full driving licence is essential.
There's no better place to express your potential.
- Management Accountant