Churchill Howard are working in partnership with a highly successful business based in Birmingham City Centre area to recruit a Finance Business Partner. The successful Finance Business Partner can come from an industry or a practice background and will complete analysis to aid decision making around major Sales campaigns.
The successful Finance Business Partner will report into the Head of Commercial Finance and will have dotted lines to the Sale Director. Facing off against many senior stakeholders, the Finance Business Partner will work on existing projects and shape new projects.
Finance Business Partner
* Partnering with the Sales team to understand campaign performance as well as identifying risks and opportunities to the business
* Providing strong commercial support and challenge to the full commercial team to ensure they deliver their targets.
* Leading the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process for your areas
* Completing the month end accounting cycle, and weekly/monthly reporting
* Providing robust analysis on performance trends, business opportunities and financial risks
* Being the finance lead on commercial related projects
* Involvement in projects and ad-hoc activities across the wider Company
* To support the existing budgeting and forecasting processes for operational and support elements of the business
* ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified (will consider Finalist)
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in business partnering role
* Extremely outgoing and confident
* Experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders
* Results driven, can work at fast pace whilst ensuring accuracy.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) and will demonstrate fantastic communication skills. They will show a genuine interest in the industry and will demonstrate a willingness to participate when forming key business strategy.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job