As a Finance Business Partner you will be accountable for ensuring that your part of the organisation is operating sustainably and responsibly. This includes developing budgets, reviewing performance and proposing forecasts with the operation teams.
The Finance Business partner is a key role in ensuring finance is top of the mind and considered before decisions are made that effect financial results. The Finance Business Partner will provide a strong level of financial insight and understanding that influences decisions made within the business streams. They will provide operational finance support to both financial and non financial staff.
- To be a champion of business partnering taking the function to a high level of influence, challenge and support
- Support the Head of Commercial Finance with department continuous improvement, finance transformation and to deliver best practice
- Build and maintain effective relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Work with other finance colleagues to continually review, simplify and improve management processes
- Develop a strong understanding of all departments including the key cost drivers and reporting requirements to improve performance
- Organise and lead periodic meetings with department heads & team to ensure ownership and accuracy of forecasts
- Provide Insight to Functional cost owners to ensure decision-making is based on commercial understanding
- Help support the process in creating and implementing robust budgets and forecasts
- Finance improvement champion to continually challenge our approach and promote best practice
- Support business initiatives through engaging with the project committee to provide challenge and ensure value added results
- Work with all departments to identify investment proposals which lead to operational efficiencies with a view to cost savings
- Track and report benefits of investments and business initiatives to validate business cases and proposed benefits
- Work collaboratively with other areas of Finance
- Assisting with the providing of accurate and timely management accounts
- Identifying best practice and ensuring consistent processes are in place
- To complete any other duties within job scope and business need
If you're interested in this role - please send your CV now!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 /year
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.