You will act as Finance Business Partner to a Field-based Operation Management team in a designated geographical region (either South East or North East England). It is anticipated that you will travel to your patch 1-2 days per week. As the company expands, this could increase to 2-3 days.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a sizeable finance team with plenty of career progression opportunities on offer.
Duties will include:
- Improving EBITDA
- Regular communication with Non-Finance Stakeholders via regional & area meetings
- Leading the analysis & communication of the weekly & monthly reporting, as well as annual budgeting & quarterly forecasting processes
- Preparation of Management Accounts & taking responsibility for the day to day running of the business unit from a Finance perspective
- Final sign off for the monthly Management Accounts for your region
- Taking responsibility for analysis of a key component part of the Profit & Loss Account, such as Overheads.
- Taking the Finance lead in strategic projects & key commercial projects such as Private Revenue growth
- Provision of weekly support & challenge to the Field management teams, which will consist of around 11 people, from a finance perspective
- Improving & managing weekly analysis & communication of Regional performance and Operational KPI's such as revenue per hour, utilisation & availability
- Playing a key role in the induction process of new staff
- Leading the regional quarterly forecast process & regional annual budgeting process
- Responsible for the Commercial analysis and Business Partnering with key Stakeholders for a significant component part of the Profit & Loss Account
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Qualified or "Qualified by Experience" Accountant.
- Hands on & very competent at preparing Management Accounts but also shows potential to operate at a higher level. You could also be a Finance Business Partner at present who's looking for a new challenge.
- Must be very personable and confident at communicating with a diverse range of Non-Finance Stakeholders about Finance issues. You will have ideally gained strong business partnering experience in a multi-site environment
- Ability to pick things up quickly
- Hunger to succeed
- Cognos experience would be of benefit
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work to & meet key deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Good team player
This role is paying a Salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 + £4,000 Car Allowance + Pension + 25 days holiday. There is flexibility to pay a higher basic salary for the right candidate.
My Client wants to interview ASAP. Therefore, if you're interested in this role, please send me your CV by 5:30pm on Thursday 15th March. They would prefer candidates who have either immediate / short notice availability but they will wait for the right candidate.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job