The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting an Interim Finance Business Partner for a global retail business based in Central London. Reporting into the Head of Finance the role of the Wholesale & Export Finance Business partner is to support the 3 Head of's and their teams in providing Commercial finance support and strategic support in growing the profitability.
- Prepare latest view forecasts with Heads of, which are aligned with order book, ensuring the view is reflected in the latest S&OP forecasts
- Partner with heads of on all matters affecting the EBITDA and customer profitability.
- Work closely with the EMEA finance team & teams to prepare the Budget and Forecasts for the wholesale UK and continental europe ensuring the Revenue discounts and retros, Gross Margin, Opex, Inventory and debtors are accurately budgeted and forecasted.
- Complete group schedules and develops the presentation ensuring visibility of budgets and plans with stakeholders, ensuring data presented at the appropriate level with full story behind the KPIs.
- Partner with FP&A team to ensure ordering process is managed to latest forecast ensuring stock levels are managed down to ensure reduction in inventory.
- Lead the Wholesale & Export Monthly meetings and ensures actions to improve performance are delivered with the business and latest view of phasing is considered.
- Supports Business process owner and SME in delivery of project reboot and change management initiatives.
- Overseas weekly trading and analysis which is delivered through the Finance Analysts and focus on the KPIS which impact the business scorecard.
- Lead and mentor Finance Analysts to be highly effective partners and deliver first class analysis with the teams.
- ACA/CIMA Qualified or equivalent
- Proven Commercial experience working with stakeholders
- Previous Retail experience desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job