Finance Business Partner - Bishops Stortford - £35,000 - £45,000
A fantastic opportunity for a focused and bright Finance Business Partner to join a highly profitable organisation with excellent career opportunities. The business has gone from strength to strength and has an ambitious growth strategy for this year. The Finance Business Partner will work alongside key business decision makers to help drive, influence and shape the future direction of the business.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner will be:
- Support the Finance Business Partners help develop the medium and long term business plans including appropriate performance targets and metrics
- Provide objective challenge regarding spend plans and take a proactive role in looking for opportunities to deliver services more efficiently and effectively and investigate opportunities
- Work proactively with key business partners and stakeholders to develop successful partnering relationships
- Work collaboratively with members of the Finance Business Partner community to promote and share business partnering ideas, learning's, experiences and best practice
- Review financial performance information and plans - including the annual budget and the division's monthly management accounts & forecasting
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Minimum part qualified ACCA or CIMA with relevant operational finance experience
- An analytically minded individual with strong commercial acumen
- Experienced with both Management and Financial accounting and understand finance process'
If you are looking for your next challenging Finance Business Partner role please apply to this role or email me on