We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join a leading employer based in Devon.You will play an active and lead role within the Finance Team in contributing to the financial and operating performance, providing robust and independent challenge where necessary. You will provide expert financial advice, ensure financial governance and deliver required financial reporting across all subsidiaries, in line with Group requirements.
- Work with the finance team and the subsidiaries to develop reporting, processes and templates to report performance and expenditure recorded across different accounting systems in an accurate, consistent and timely manner
- Develop key business relationships across the group to ensure relevant financial information and commentary is consolidated and reported to the group management
- Assist in the development and implementation of structures to ensure shared service costs are appropriately recharged across the group
- This is a highly commercial role, therefore candidates need to have a strong commercial sense, with the ability to challenge conventions and to work with high level stakeholders in the organisation.
- Consolidate, report and analyse monthly financial results in a consistent, accurate and timely manner.
- Work closely with subsidiary finance and functional teams to investigate variances and ensure appropriate charging
- Attend monthly management meetings with shared service functional management to share financial performance, understand business drivers, and add value and support to decision making
- Work with the Head of Finance - to ensure overall delivery of financial performance targets and reporting
- Prepare, coordinate and drive the business planning processes, working closely with functional management to ensure strategy is reflected in the budget, while ensuring focus remains on group targets
- Work closely with subsidiary and group finance functions to ensure budgets and business plans reflect both Group and subsidiary targets
Our client consider candidates looking to take the next step in their career as well as experienced Finance Business Partners. You must be a qualified accountant with exposure to Medium/Large companies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job